Welcome to Value Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania (VBH-PA) Provider Online Services!
In the Spotlight
- Attention Cambria HealthChoices Providers Important
- Achieve Solutions® New
- Ordering, Referring and Prescribing Requirement
- We Are In This Together: Fighting Drug Overdoses
- ProviderConnect DSM-5 Screen Accommodations Guide
- HIPAA 5010 Transition: FAQs / General Information
- Recovery Oriented Methadone (ROM) Treatment Q&A (11/15/11)
- BHRS Recovery Toolkit available
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program Information (including methadone mileage reimbursement protocols and exception process)
- Mental Health Parity FAQ
To better serve HealthChoices members, VBH-PA remains committed to providing education, information, and resources for providers.
Our comprehensive Provider Manual provides a quick reference for most questions including a detailed program overview, claim and billing information, and important forms providers use on a daily basis. Here you will be able to find details on each departmental area managed by within the VBH-PA engagement center.
For network-specific information regarding claims and billing, provider enrollment, quality management and other materials that providers and staff may find very useful, visit the Provider Information Center.
Once again, welcome to VBH-PA Provider Online Services. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact VBH-PA at the Toll-Free Provider Line at 1-877-615-8503 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
VBH-PA mailing address:
Value Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania
520 Pleasant Valley Road
Trafford, PA 15085