Resources/Web Links | Autism Spectrum Disorder Information | Childhood Obesity | Deaf/Deafblind/Hard of Hearing | Diabetes Prevention | Domestic/Sexual Violence | FQHC | Tobacco Cessation | Veterans Resources
- Advocacy Organizations
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Area 60 Western PA Alcoholics Anonymous
- Beacon Health Options
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Drop In Centers
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Healthbridges: Health Information for Persons who are Deaf, Deaf-Blind and Hard of Hearing
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program (MATP)
- Medicare Part D
- Mental Health/Intellectual and Development Disabilities
- National Mental Health Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Office of Medical Assistance (OMAP)
- Opioid Addiction & Treatment Resources
- Opioid Treatment Resources (Beacon) New
- PA Coalition Against Rape
- PA Health & Human Services Resource Guide
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Pennsylvania Council of Children, Youth, and Family Services
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Network of Care
- Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition
- Pennsylvania Recovery and Resiliency
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- We Are In This Together: Fighting Drug Overdoses New
Autism Spectrum Disorder Information
- Autism Connection of PA
- Autism Speaks
- First 100 Days Kit (tool kit for families during first 100 days after diagnosis)
- Bureau of Autism Services
- PA Autism Insurance Act (Act 62)
- Act 62 Information for Families
- Overweight Children and Depression: Tips for Parents
- Health Problems and Childhood Obesity
- Fighting Childhood Obesity
Deaf/Deafblind/Hard of Hearing
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Devices – What You Need to Know
- Behavioral Health Providers Resource Guide for Deaf, Deafblind and Hard of Hearing – Revised 2018
- Sexting and Teens
- Drugs, Alcohol and Teen Dating Abuse
- How to Assist Victims of Domestic/Sexual Violence
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Services by County
- Domestic Abuse and Trauma
- Domestic Violence and Pregnancy
- Parents Can Talk to Teens About Healthy Relationships
- What is a Healthy Breakup? (For Teens)
- What is Respect in a Relationship?
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) are community-based health care providers that receive funds from the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSAC) to provide primary care services in underserved areas.
- Are E-Cigarettes Safe?
- How to Quit Smoking
- Calculate How Much You Can Save if You Quit Today
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking?
- Smoking Cessation: Help is There for You
- Looking at Vapes Beyond a Way to Quit Smoking
- Smoking Cessation: Kick the Habit
- Six Ways to Boost Your Mood After You Quit Smoking
- Frequently Asked Questions About 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- County and Regional Smoking Cessation Contacts
- Free PA Quit Line
More Links to Assist with Tobacco Cessation Help
Breathe PA – Breathe PA is a non-profit organization that empowers individuals through awareness, education and direct services.
PA Department of Health – The Department’s mission is to promote healthy lifestyles, prevent injury and disease, and to assure the safe delivery of quality health care for all Commonwealth citizens.
Tobacco Free Southwest Pennsylvania – Serves Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington and Westmoreland Counties.
American Lung Association – The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, through research, education and advocacy.
American Cancer Society – Whether we’re working in a community near you or one halfway around the world, our mission remains the same: to save lives. See what we’ve been up to lately — and get to know the American Cancer Society a little bit better.